Friday, May 8, 2009

Oliver+S 2+2 Blouse, 2nd try





I finished my short sleeve version of the Oliver + S blouse.



I found that I needed to move the fabric patch up a bit on the front of the shirt. When the bottom of the piece is closer to the gathering it is easier to sew evenly. If you look a t the picture you can see the blue mark below the patch.

I also sewed down the seams 1/8" in the direction that I wanted them to lay. I used an overcast to finish off the edges before I sewed the pieces together.

The best way to contact me is through my flicker account, if you wold like the pdf pattern.

4 comments:

Lou said...

This looks wonderful! Well done!

Unknown said...

Oh my yes!!! Please send me a pdf!!! Thank you for sharing again!

karenk823 (at) hotmail (dot) com

heather said...

I love this. How can I get the pattern?

Cate said...

wow. this is amazing! i was just thinking today of doing this with the ice cream dress. i would LOVE a copy! will blog about it when i make it! you are so talented.